Saturday, March 3, 2007

Roommate arranged group fuck!!

My roommate (Tom) called and said he was on the way home and was bringing a few friends he had just met at the bar....Tom was a tall lanky dude...had a huge cock and fucked me once or twice a week....depending on how much ass he was or wasn't gettin' around town.....

....Turned out one of them (Richard) was total bottom like me and the other(Mike) was a real hot top with an average size cock....but boy could he fuck....Richard and I spent much of the evening straddling the corners of the bed kissing each other and moaning in ecstacy while Mike and Tom pumped our assholes full of cum.....we each got a load from each of them and then Richard got in front of me and started to push his cummy asshole in my face.....I started licking it clean....a few minutes of that and Tom straddled my head and pushed his cock in Richards asshole....I got crazed and started licking the cum that was dripping out with each pull of Toms cock......Tom was only usually good for one load and being as that he had already dumped two....he soon got soft and pulled out....Mike took right over and in seconds dumped a load up Richards ass.....he pulled out and both Richard and I ended up in a 69 lapping up the cum out of each others assholes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice and hot...like your sharing..